Let Our Family Help Yours
Attorney Siobhan Murray is a partner of Murray Law Group, LLC. She graduated from Elms College in 2013 with a BA in Legal Studies. During her time in college and law school. She worked as a paralegal for her mother's law firm. She also worked at the Hampden County of Registry of deeds for a couple of years where she found her passion for real estate. Attorney Siobhan Murray concentrates in real estate conveyances and also has experience in Estate Planning.
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2020
- College of Our Lady of the Elms, Chicopee, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2013
- Real Estate
- Elder Law
- Member of the LEX/National Paralegal Society
- Secretary of the Elm's Law Society
- Participated in "Wills for Local Heroes"
- Member of the Western Massachusetts Paralegal Association
- Hampden City Bar
- Springfield Young Professionals