Let Our Family Help Yours
“Because family matters” is not just a marketing message for our family-run firm. At the Murray Law Group, LLC, our focus on the family shapes our counsel and our actions. We recognize that estate and probate matters can be highly contentious affairs. We strive to identify solutions that will protect your rights and limit conflicts among family members.
Our West Springfield firm was founded by experienced attorney Caroline Murray, who is now joined by her daughter Siobhan, who practices real estate law. Paralegals Fiona and Anevay assist with client service and office administration. Our team has decades of legal experience that we leverage when we advise our clients.
Please click on the link below to learn more about our legal team:
As long-time residents of the area, we are committed to enhancing the lives of Hampden County families. Caroline Murray is an active member of these community organizations and legal associations:
- St. Thomas More Society, recipient of the 2014 St. Thomas More Medal of Honor Award
- Western Massachusetts Senior Partners for Justice
- Junior Achievement
- The Billy Riordan Malawi Project
- The West Springfield Rotary Club
- The West Springfield Community Preservation Act Study Committee
- The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- The Western Massachusetts Eldercare Professionals Association (WMEPA)
- The American Bar Association
- The Massachusetts Bar Association
- The Hampden County Bar Association
Attorney Murray’s involvement in these associations allows her to stay current with legal trends and processes that affect estate planning, probating estates and real estate transactions.
At our family firm, we recognize that legal choices you make will have a big impact on your loved ones. You can depend on us to work toward family harmony when we handle your legal matters.
Connect With Us Today
We provide free, confidential consultations over the phone, at our office or at your home. If you cannot meet with us at our West Springfield office, we will visit you. Please fill out our online contact form or call 413-351-0894 to arrange your appointment today.